ECU Billeting and Alternate Lodging for Participants
To minimize travel for participants during Tools for Advanced Manufacturing for Veterans course, ECU has arranged billeting at ECU’s College Hill Suites for eleven nights between 17 July and 1 August.
COST: The cost to participants for a single room is $30 each night for 11 nights, plus a one-time $10 fee for linens for total cost of $340.Participants will bring a check for $340 to the 17 July morning class made out to “ECU OIED.”
DATES: Figuring that most would wish to go home over the weekends, the contract does not include Friday and Saturday nights. However, you may leave your belongings locked undisturbed in the room over Friday and Saturday nights. Last, all ECU dormitories close on August 2 in preparation for the coming semester; hence, we were unable to book rooms for Sunday August 3 and Monday August 4.
WEEK ONE: Thursday, 17 July (Check in 1600 to 1830)
WEEK TWO: Sunday, 20 July
Monday, 21 July
Tuesday, 22 July
Wednesday, 23 July
Thursday, 24 July
WEEK THREE: Sunday, July 27
Monday, 28 July
Tuesday, 29 July
Wednesday, 30 July
Thursday, 31 July (Check out 0630 to 0800)
DORMITORY: College Hill Suites (#240 on ECU Campus Map) (College Hill Suites room layout)
- Check-in Thursday, 17 July; 1600 – 1830, Todd Dining Hall (#130 on ECU Campus Map, next door to College Hill Suites)
- Check-out Friday, 1 August; 0630 – 0800, Todd Dining Hall
- Review full BROCHURE about ECU housing.
- You will be issued a University parking permit to be displayed at all time you are on ECU’s campus. Park only in zones indicated on your pass. ECU Parking Map.
- Issued linens: bed linen and towel/washcloth. Exchange towel/washcloth twice.
- Laundry equipment is available. Use only high-efficiency detergent.
- If nearby Todd Dining Hall is opened, depending on dorm occupancy, you may dine there, pay-as-you-go.
- Breakfast 7:00am - 8:30am $6.26*
- Lunch 11:30am - 1:30pm $8.83*
- Dinner 5:00pm - 7:00pm $9.36*
- Smoking is PROHIBITED within 25 linear feet of all university buildings.
- Bring flip-flops and own pillow, if preferred.
- Keys must be returned at check out or fine will be collected. Fines are $120 for room key; $30 for entry door FOB, even if you mail them in later.
- Wireless service is available in rooms and lobby.
ALTERNATE LODGING (ask for Military Discount/Best Rate):
- RESIDENCE INN at 1820 W. 5th Street, Greenville. (252-364-8999) Call directly to make own reservations at $83.+13% tax = $93.79/night. Identify yourself as veterans with ECU's Operation Reentry/Tools for Advanced Manufacturing class.
- ECONO LODGE at 920 Cross Winds St, 252-752-7382, WiFi, wireless, fridge and microwave. Request military rate.
CLICK HERE FOR LIST